Pages

Sunday, March 24, 2019

Yummy Low Carb Snacks!


Healthy snacks are a challenge, and I have found that if I plan and organize a little in advance, I can have those types of snacks readily available!


Do you love summer sausage and cheese as much as I do?  It's a great low carb snack! Summer sausage has a lot of fat - recently Samantha discovered this Hillshire Farms 
Turkey Sausage - just dice it up and pan saute' in a small amount of olive oil, drain and store in the fridge - and when you are ready for a snack, it's ready to go - enjoy with some diced cheddar cheese!


Do you miss bagels? I'll admit it - I crave them!  Now that the "Everything" spice is readily available, all you need is some lowfat cream cheese and whatever wheat bread you like (I love the Sara Lee Wheat bread - 40 calories per slice). Toast, spread and sprinkle!  Yum!




Stay tuned...I will publish more snack ideas soon! 














1 comment:

  1. We are well qualified practitioner of herbal medicine using traditional herbs, backed-up with the most advanced scientific research available to provide effective long-term and reliable relief for many common disorder. Contact : mahabaherballimited@gmail.com .

    ReplyDelete