Pages

Friday, March 22, 2019

Zucchini Noodles

It's been a busy few weeks - I had to travel for work then I caught a bad cold (pretty sure from a lady on the plane) that has turned into a sinus infection.....you get the point - I got behind on my blog! I will post some yummy recipe's to make up for it!

Have you tried the Zucchini Noodles or Zoodles?  They come fresh or frozen - both are good but the fresh ones are really good! I have found those at The Fresh Market in the produce section. These are a great substitute for pastas and perfect for a side with chicken or fish!

I will admit I miss pasta - and there is brand called Dreamfield's Pasta that has lower carbs and added fiber - so I can have a little of that from time to time. (I get that at Walmart but I have seen it at Kroger as well) But the zucchini noodles are delicious and I can have a larger portion without sending my blood sugar too high.

With the fresh zucchini I just toss it with a little bit of olive oil in a pan on the stove, and mix in a jar of Ragu's Mozzarella Cheese Sauce, and add in 1/2 cup fresh parmesan cheese, sea salt and pepper - and you are done! Enjoy!






No comments:

Post a Comment